Monday, August 16, 2004

Phew! (diary)

So, I've been saying to myself since April... "I should really book my courses soon..."

I finally did tonight. The stupid course descriptions definitely leave much to be discovered, but I found a nice combination of courses that go no earlier than 11:30, no later than 20:00, and leave Friday completely empty. Sweet. Let's just hope I won't have to drop a course because I hate it.

Although even then, I have an extra course from an Advanced Placement course I took in high school that entitled me to a university credit in Music, so if I decide to take another semester of Sign Language at the Canadian Hearing Society (screw putting in a link--if you want to see it, just google the damn thing! You should be lucky I'm even posting at all!) this fall, I can drop a course and not worry about not having enough credits.

I think I'll see an academic advisor (that's what they're called, right?) before booking my Winter courses, to make sure I'm not painting myself into a hole.

Anyways, I can't worry about that now because I've got to get my Q3 to-do list ready at work tomorrow, and I've got to prepare for Jazz camp this thursday.

- RG.

No comments: