Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Tuesday Morning (diary)

I got up early this morning for the Pathway Patrol launch. I met the mayor of Ottawa, Bob Chiarelli (who, incidentally, lives in my neighbourhood). I spoke with him about his office, which I had visited during Doors Open Ottawa, and he asked me how I enjoyed the weekend. I told him the places I visited, and said that I enjoyed them very much. I also suggested that they should include the O-Train in next year's event, and he said it was a good idea. I feel flattered.

Anyway, the event went well and I got to meet a bunch of patrollers I haven't seen in a while. There was a good complement of bike police and bike paramedics there, too (two of whom I know). Because I got up so early, I didn't get a chance to read the paper. Maybe when I get home.

Now I'm at the office, writing this while cooling down (I'm not on the clock, don't worry!) It's really hot and humid out there.

Well, I've found some work to do. So I've got to wrap things up here.

- RG

No comments: