Saturday, June 26, 2004

Cant...get...sleep (diary)

Okay, life officially sucks.

That ceiling fan I told you about is about as noisy as a clothes dryer, which means I'll have to return it, because anything louder than 0dB will prevent me from getting sufficient sleep.

I will also have to replace my blinds. They are so cheap that my room is completely lit up in the few hours after dawn. I not being a morning person, and dawn being very early, this is a problem. In the past, it wasn't too bad, because there was a tree (although the birds that resided in the tree were noisy).

Leaving my door open is also not an option, because *somebody* and his dog get up very early every morning. At least he's gone for a week and I may be able to get some peace and quite sleeping on the sofabed in the basement.

And in case you're wondering, no, I don't have a hangover. I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs. It's just a simple case of constant sleep deprivation. There was an article in today's Citizen about sleep apnea.

I would scream, but I'm too tired....

- RG.

No comments: