Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Blah (diary)

Nothing much happened today. It was very hot and very humid.

I had a meeting where a project I've been working on for almost a year is getting very close to implementation.

Other than that, there's not much interesting that happened. I think I'll post some more of my images to Wikipedia.

I only yelled at the TV once or twice today, so there's nothing to talk about here. No point wasting our time by writing a lot of empty drivel.

Except, I forgot to mention that the person I was going to meet to see Super Size Me forgot about a class they had yesterday, and had to cancel (with reasonable notice). We'll be seeing it next Tuesday.

As I was reading someone's user page on Wikipedia, I came across a very entertaining thing on mnemonic devices, which reminded me of an old friend. I called him, and we chatted and got up to speed, and I invited him to come with us to meet before the movie (and then go see it). He has to get back to me. Hmm... haven't heard from him yet, maybe soon.

- RG

No comments: