- I hate it when people send me text files in .doc format, or when they don't use styles to format it.
- Although I'll buy food that isn't certified organic at my local grocer because it's an independent business, I draw the line there. I won't buy Kraft products, even from them.
- When I want a water bottle, I'll buy a bottle of cola, drink it, then re-use it. Usually this will take me longer to drink than when I crave a bottle of cola, because I really wanted water.
- I only call it "cola" when it goes into print.
- I believe that "suburb" is a four-letter-word.
- I use a can opener on average about once a month. Usually for baked beans.
- I hate Rogers.
- I realize this list doesn't have 100 entries.
Saturday, June 03, 2006
100 things about me
In about every other entry, I've been talking about writing a "100 things about me" entry. I'm always thinking of things to put in it. Enough talk. I'm starting it now.