Saturday, June 03, 2006

100 things about me

In about every other entry, I've been talking about writing a "100 things about me" entry. I'm always thinking of things to put in it. Enough talk. I'm starting it now.


  1. I hate it when people send me text files in .doc format, or when they don't use styles to format it.

  2. Although I'll buy food that isn't certified organic at my local grocer because it's an independent business, I draw the line there. I won't buy Kraft products, even from them.

  3. When I want a water bottle, I'll buy a bottle of cola, drink it, then re-use it. Usually this will take me longer to drink than when I crave a bottle of cola, because I really wanted water.

  4. I only call it "cola" when it goes into print.

  5. I believe that "suburb" is a four-letter-word.

  6. I use a can opener on average about once a month. Usually for baked beans.

  7. I hate Rogers.

  8. I realize this list doesn't have 100 entries.


No comments: