Friday, August 27, 2004

stop already!

Yeah, I know, I haven't posted in a while.

Everything's fucking up at the office, at home, at school, and even on my fucking bicycle!

I broke a spoke (the first time for me), so I brought it into the shop, and had it replaced for about $20 (including labour). Then, a couple of days later, I was riding home and I broke another spoke!

I said, fuck it, I'm just going to buy a new wheel, and while I'm at it replace my worn chain and rear cogs. Then, as I'm riding home from this $140 expenditure, I get a fucking flat--in two places!--on the same wheel I just had replaced.

Never mind that I was on the way to an important appointment, or that I had to be picked up by my dad who was on an unrelated rant that made my life feel worthless, I had already wasted so much time and money on this fucking bike that I had to go back and get it fixed again! (I patched the flat at home only to get another as soon as I re-inflated it)

Never mind that I'm behind at work (and if I don't get it done, it doesn't get done), or that I haven't even had the time to fucking unpack from jazz camp.

Oh yeah, and the sensors on my bike computer broke when they tried to fix my wheel, and I'll have to buy a new one (at cost, thankfully), and spend the time to install that!

I also haven't had time to fucking eat!

And my job won't be over until after school starts. I will never have time to rest.

Now my fucking computer isn't working. Great!

- RG.

No comments: